Children Under Thirteen
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13.
We prohibit children under the age of 13 from using any and all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. A child’s parent or guardian should contact us if we have inadvertently collected any information or content from a child without the parent or guardian’s authorization, so that we may delete that information from our records.
Collection of your Personal Information
The type of personal information we collect depends on how you are interacting with us. When you access the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Information You Provide To Us. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forums, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website.
We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service , to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
The personal information we collect from you consists of the following:
- Name and contact data, such as first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data;
- Payment information, such as, payment card number (credit or debit card), and the security code associated with your payment instrument if you make payment; and
- Comments, feedback, questions and other information you provide to us
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. We will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type. Website users may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-Out Page.
How We Use The Information Provided
We will not sell or trade your personal information.
We will not transfer your personal information unless we give you advance written notice or need to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce our agreements.
Depending on how you interact with us, we use your personal information to:
- Process and fulfill an order, download, subscription or other transaction;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
- Send marketing emails;
- Inform you of and administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes or surveys;
- Help us address problems with and improve our website;
- Protect the security and integrity of our website; and
- Contact you for other business reasons, if necessary.
“Cookies” are small text files that are placed on a computer or other device and used to identify the user or device and to collect information when you visit a website. We use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers to save information from previous visits and track user patterns. You can disable cookies through your web browser’s settings, but disabling this function may diminish your experience on our website as some features may not work as intended.
How the Information is Shared and Stored
We will disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation
- Detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues and/or
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Allergy Moms International, LLC, allergymomdepot.com, our users, employees or others.
Our current third-party service providers include:
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements, or until such time as you let us know you would like for us to delete it or unsubscribe from our marketing contacts.
Security of your Personal Information
Our website uses commercially acceptable security measures to prevent your personal information from being lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate and never transmit your credit card information via email. If you receive an email from us that appears to be a request for personal information, do not respond.
We cannot guarantee that your personal information will always be secure. Should there be a data breach, we will notify you when we are legally required to do so.
Use and Transfer of Your Information Out of the European Economic Area (EEA)
This website is operated in the United States and the third parties with whom we might share your personal information (as explained above) are also located in the United States or other countries located outside of the European Economic Area.
If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
Your Rights To Control Your Information
You can unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe links found in the communication you receive from us.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may have rights under European and other laws to have access to your personal information and ask us to rectify, erase and restrict use of your personal information. You may also have rights to object to your personal information being used to ask for the transfer of personal information you have made available to us, and to withdraw consent to the use of your personal information. Further information on how to exercise your rights is set out below.
We will honor your rights under the applicable data protection laws. You have the following rights under European laws, and may have similar rights under the laws ofo other countries:
- Right of access: to make a written request for access to and a copy of your personal information
- Right to rectification: to have your inaccurate personal information corrected or removed
- Right to erasure ('right to be forgotten'): to have your personal information erased
- Right to restriction of processing: to limit the purposes that your personal information may be used for
- Right to object: to object to the processing of your personal information in cases where our processing is based on direct marketing, processing for scientific/historical research and statistics, legitimate interest processing, and processing in regards to the performance of a public interest or official authority task
- Right to data portability: to have your personal information transferred to you or a third party in machine-readable format
- Right to withdraw consent: to withdraw your consent that we handle your personal information at any time. The withdrawl of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawl
These rights are not absolute and they do not always apply in all cases.
Allergy Moms International, LLC
P.O. Box 3488
Matthews, NC 28106